Forecasts by Category (Cough, Cold and Flu Drugs, Analgesics, Dermatological, Vitamins and Minerals, Weight Loss/Diet Products, Gastrointestinal Drugs, Allergy, Others), by Dosage Form (Tablets, Hard Capsules, Powders, Ointments, Soft Capsules, Liquids, Others), by Product (Branded Drugs, Generic Drugs), by Distribution Channel (Pharmacies/Drugstores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Online Drugstores, Health Food Stores, Others) AND Regional and Leading National Market Analysis PLUS Analysis of Leading Companies AND COVID-19 Impact and Recovery Pattern Analysis.
New York, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “OTC Drugs & Dietary Supplements Market Report 2022-2032” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06360738/?utm_source=GNW
The OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market Report 2022-2032: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
Self-Care Driving Market Growth
People in emerging and industrialized countries are now aware of their health, fitness and wellness programs, and this trend is growing worldwide. Immunization and vaccination, precautionary steps to decrease mortality among children and raise children’s immunity, improved living standards in many countries, and nutritional supplements are major efforts that have been adopted globally to extend people’s life expectancy.
Self-care is defined as the treatment of diseases through self-diagnosis without the assistance of a physician. Body aches and pains, fever, cough, colds, allergies, acne and other skincare difficulties, oral and dental hygiene, and gastrointestinal disorders such as indigestion and acidity can all be treated quickly with a self-care approach. The scope of self-care has expanded over time, and it is now not confined to primary care, but also includes improving health and well-being to reduce the risk of disease.
Importance of Dietary Campaigns Anticipated to Fuel Market Growth
Public health agencies, enforcement agencies, associations, industry, and other groups should invest in educational programs which provide advice on picking food supplements of quality and describe potential risks of goods that are not self-assured in their identity or quality. Consumers should be made aware that independent verification procedures from third parties can help establish the representations of products and ingredients. Sensitizing campaigns should focus on the most sensitive or expected physiological impacts of low-quality foodstuffs in consumers’ segments (e.g. senior citizens, pregnant women, military people, etc.)
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
• How is the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market evolving?
• What is driving and restraining the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market?
• How will each OTC drugs and dietary supplements submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2032?
• How will the market shares for each OTC drugs and dietary supplements submarket develop from 2022 to 2032?
• What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2022 to 2032?
• Will leading OTC drugs and dietary supplements markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2032 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2032?
• Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
• What are the OTC drugs and dietary supplements projects for these leading companies?
• How will the industry evolve during the period between 2022 and 2032? What are the implications of
OTC drugs and dietary supplements projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
• Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market?
• Where is the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
• What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
• What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market today, and over the next 10 years:
• Our 400-page report provides 167 tables and 224 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
• The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
• It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
• It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the OTC drugs and dietary supplements market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
The report delivers exclusive COVID-19 variations and economic data specific to your market.
Forecasts to 2032 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
• In addition to revenue forecasting to 2032, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
• You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
• Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, and restraints), Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST Analysis and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
• Cold and Flu Drugs
• Vitamins and Minerals
• Weight Loss/Diet Products
• Gastrointestinal Drugs
• Hard Capsules
• Soft Capsules
• Branded Drugs
• Generic Drugs
• Convenience Stores
• Online Drugstores
• Health Food Stores
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for five regional and 34 leading national markets:
• The Netherlands
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of Latin America
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of MEA
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market, 2022 to 2032, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth
• Alkem Labs
• Bayer AG
• Cipla Inc.
• Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Fresenius Medical Care AG and Co. KGaA
• Glanbia PLC
• H. Lundbeck A/S
• Haleon plc
• Herbalife International of America, Inc.
• Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
• Nature’s Sunshine Products, Inc.
• Nippon Chemiphar Co., Ltd.
• Novartis AG
• Perrigo Company plc
• Pfizer Inc.
• Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC
• Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co., Ltd.
• Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Viatris Inc.
Overall world revenue for OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market, 2022 to 2032 in terms of value the market will surpass US$227.92 billion in 2022, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2032. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market, 2022 to 2032 report help you?
In summary, our 400-page report provides you with the following knowledge:
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market, 2022 to 2032 Market, with forecasts for category, dosage form, product, and distribution channel, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
• Revenue forecasts to 2032 for five regional and 34 key national markets – See forecasts for the OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market, 2022 to 2032 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and MEA. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
• Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 26 of the major companies involved in the OTC Drugs and Dietary Supplements Market, 2022 to 2032.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06360738/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001